Round Robin Meetings
Explore and grow business opportunities in these 15 minute, one-on-one meetings with senior-level decision makers. This year, Round Robin meetings will take place in a spacious and easy-to-navigate ballroom format. Each supplier will enjoy a 10’x10′ tabletop space, complete with privacy partitions.
Here’s what’s new:
- Spacious ballroom format makes it easier for members to get from meeting-to-meeting quickly and efficiently.
- 10’x 10′ tabletop space will be furnished with a table, chairs and privacy partitions; electricity is not included.
- Since this is not a full trade show format, IBC recommends suppliers bring minimal trade show materials for use at tabletop space (e.g. pack as you would for in-suite meetings).
- The hotel will store packages shipped ahead of the show. Suppliers are responsible for getting their packages to the ballroom/tabletops. Packages handled by the hotel may be subject to additional fees.
Here’s what’s the same:
- Distributors and Suppliers will select Round Robin meetings based on interest and priority.
- Distributors and Suppliers will receive Round Robin schedules prior to the start of the conference. Please anticipate receiving your schedule two weeks ahead of the show.
- Each Round Robin meeting is 15 minutes. IBC will notify attendees at the beginning and end of each appointment.
- Beverage stations will be available.
- Tuesday, September 3, 2019 – Round Robin scheduling opens! A scheduling email is sent to distributors and suppliers directly from SpeedNetworking.com.
- Friday, September 13, 2019 – Round Robin scheduling closes.
- Monday, September 16, 2019 – Finalized Round Robin schedules are distributed along with hotel confirmation emails.
- IBC utilizes SpeedNetworking.com a customizable, web-based matchmaking software supported by proprietary matchmaking algorithms. SpeedNetworking.com allows participating companies to pre-select the companies they are interested in meeting during the Round Robin sessions.
- Learn more about best practices for selecting the companies you’d like to meet with!
Distributor Attendance Policy
All IBC Distributors attending the IBC National Meeting will need to attend all scheduled Round Robin meetings and be present at the distributor booth forum (Reverse Round Robins on Monday, Oct 1) . “No Shows” will result in a distributor losing half of their IBC Rewards Program points earned for National Meeting attendance.
If a distributor has to leave the National Meeting early, prior notice should be given to IBC. The distributor should also make every effort to coordinate meetings with scheduled suppliers at one of the many other networking events or over breakfast.