“Navigating the Next Normal” – how well is your distribution business positioned to meet the needs of a rapidly changing business environment?
There is no denying the rapidly growing trends towards eCommerce in both the B2C and B2B sectors – they are well documented. Learn how the pandemic has influenced these trends for manufacturers, distributors, and group purchasing organizations, and what does each respective supply chain link need to be doing today in order to be optimally prepared for the “next normal”?
Building on the content of last week’s keynote speaker, Ian Heller, this unique panel discussion, moderated by IBC’s Mark Higgins, looks at “change” through 3 different lenses:
- The Distributor – Jim Terry, Owner, PF Markey
- The Manufacturer – Jeff Kraez, Director of Channel & Market Development, Widia
- The Buying Group – Scott Bebenek, VP – Industrial Buying Group, IBC
Attendees will hear perspectives on the following:
- What difference has the pandemic made to the lives of distributors, and how well are they positioned for these changes?
- How has buyer behavior been impacted, and what should a distributor do to cater to the new buyer persona?
- What is technology, and the effects of the pandemic, doing to the traditional Value Proposition of the small-to-medium sized industrial distributor?
- How has the critical information buyers seek for making purchasing decisions been changing, and are distributors and manufacturers adapting to these changes?