If I’m a Supplier Partner and the conference is going virtual, can I still purchase a sponsorship?
Yes, you may purchase a sponsorship. Contact Stephanie Leister, IBC360 Coordinator at (860) 246-1618 ext. 144 or email@example.com.
Where can I find the agenda?
What is included in the registration fee?
- Access to virtual presentations
- Round-Robin Matching/Scheduling
When is the registration deadline?
Registration closes for distributors and suppliers on September 14, 2020
What if I already registered, but want to change/add attendee(s)?
- Contact Stephanie Leister, IBC360 Coordinator at (860) 246-1618 ext. 144 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Changes to attendees need to be made by October 5, 2020 to ensure that the round robin priority list is sent to the correct attendee for scheduling purposes.
What if I miss the registration deadline?
Registration is encouraged while registration is open in order to receive announcements about the virtual conference and round robin schedules, however, should you need to register late contact Stephanie Leister, IBC360 Coordinator at (860) 246-1618 ext. 144 or email@example.com.
Where is the virtual show taking place? What are the dates?
Who from my company should attend the Virtual National Conference?
- Distributors are highly encouraged to have a key decision maker although having a purchasing manager or inside/outside sales person would also benefit from attending.
- Suppliers are highly encouraged to have a key decision maker attend, however may register their regional reps for more productive round robin sessions.
What if I’m not personally attending the event but want to register other associates from my company?
It’s fine to register another associate from your company, but be sure to include their contact information on the registration form.
Is the attendee list available?
View registrant list on the agenda page (available after September 21, 2020)
I’m an advisory council member, are there any special instructions for me?
Please see the agenda and plan to attend the virtual advisory council meeting. IBC will also notify these council members in advance.
How do I pay for registration?
- Credit card. Credit card payments will appear on statement as: IBC VIRTUAL NATIONAL CONFERENCE
- Payment is expected at the time of registration.
What if I want to cancel my registration completely?
Cancellations must be made in writing or via telephone by September 20th. Due to the virtual accessibility of this conference, no refunds will be issued if you are unable to attend.
Non-payment will forfeit Round Robin scheduling privileges until payment is received.
Code of Conduct
Our conference is dedicated to providing a harassment-free conference experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity or expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size or type, race, ethnicity, or religious preference. We do not tolerate harassment of conference participants in any form, through personal contact or any technical medium. Sexual language and imagery is not appropriate for any conference venue, including talks, workshops, parties, Twitter and other online media. Conference participants violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the conference without a refund in accordance with IBC policy.
860-246-1618 ext. 144