Round Robin Meetings
Explore and grow business opportunities in these 15-minute, one-on-one meetings with key decision makers. This year, Round Robin meetings will take place virtually! As we typically do with our national conference, IBC will utilize the round robin matching process then provide members and suppliers with a list of companies based on your company’s priorities. Once Suppliers receive their list of distributors, they will be responsible for creating the appointment and sending a calendar invite, with login information (as needed), to the IBC members, using your preferred video conference platform and calendar. IBC recommends utilizing one of the following video platforms; Skype or Zoom.
Here’s what to expect:
- Distributors and Suppliers will select Round Robin meetings based on interest and priority.
- Distributors and Supplier will receive priority list for the Round Robin meetings prior to the start of the virtual conference. Please anticipate receiving your list approximately two weeks ahead of the virtual conference.
- Virtual Format – You control the pace!
- Scheduling: Distributors will be contacted by the supplier to schedule round robin meetings however should distributors want to contact the preferred supplier; IBC will provide a contact list.
- Each Round Robin meeting is expected to be at least 15 minutes, however, if both parties agree time may be extended.
- Round Robin priority lists to be released October 5th and appointments can be completed October 19th – November 13th.
Monday, September 21
Round Robin scheduling opens! A scheduling email is sent to distributors and suppliers directly from SpeedNetworking.com. Please make sure you allow emails to come through.
Friday, October 2
Round Robin scheduling closes.
Monday, October 5
Finalized Round Robin priority lists are distributed via email and appointments can start to be scheduled.
Monday, October 5 –
Friday, October 16
Scheduling Round Robin Appointments (Suppliers to contact distributors)
Monday, October 19 –
Friday, November 13
Round Robin appointments to take place.
- IBC utilizes SpeedNetworking.com a customizable, web-based matchmaking software supported by proprietary matchmaking algorithms. SpeedNetworking.com allows participating companies to pre-select the companies they are interested in meeting during the Round Robin sessions.
- Learn more about best practices for selecting the companies you’d like to meet with!