If I’m a Supplier Partner and I’m not attending the National Conference, can I still purchase a sponsorship?
While attendance is preferred, yes, you may still purchase a sponsorship even if you are not attending the conference. Contact Stephanie Leister, IBC360 Coordinator at (860) 246-1618 ext. 144 or email@example.com.
Where can I find the agenda?
What is included in the registration fee?
- Hotel accommodations based on single occupancy
- 10×10 booth for Round Robin meetings
- Access to all IBC events
- Food, drinks and complimentary Wi-Fi
What is not included with registration?
- Transportation to and from hotel
- Car rental
- Any extracurricular activities
When is the registration deadline?
- Early bird registration for suppliers ends July 7, 2020
- Registration closes for distributors and suppliers on August 25, 2020
What if I already registered, but want to change/add attendee(s)?
- Contact Stephanie Leister, IBC360 Coordinator at (860) 246-1618 ext. 144 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Changes to attendees need to be made by September 11, 2020 to ensure that print material for the show is accurate.
- Changes should be made through IBC, not with the hotel directly.
What if I miss the registration deadline?
- Registration is encouraged while registration is open in order to receive print & meeting materials, however, should you need to register late contact Stephanie Leister, IBC360 Coordinator at (860) 246-1618 ext. 144 or email@example.com.
How do I ship materials to and from the show?
How do I get to the hotel?
Is there a limit to the number of boxes I can send to the show?
Where is the show taking place? What are the dates?
Who from my company should attend the National Conference?
- Distributors are highly encouraged to have a VP level or higher attend (key decision maker). Best practices have shown a purchasing manager or inside/outside sales person would also highly benefit from attending.
- Suppliers are highly encouraged to have a VP level or higher attend.
- Reminder: Points awarded in the IBC Rewards Program based on attendee title.
If I am a supplier or a distributor local to the Orlando area, do I still need to register for a hotel room?
No. If you are a supplier or a distributor local to the Orlando area, you are not required to register for a hotel room. For Supplier Partners: the conference registration form provides you with an option to purchase a conference-only pass.
What if I want to bring a significant other?
- Please do! An additional registration fee is required if that person would like to attend all the IBC events (including meals).
- IBC has negotiated discounts for food and resort activities.
- If significant other is only staying in hotel room there is no additional cost.
What if I want to stay in the hotel for additional nights?
- Additional nights can be booked for an additional charge. Please request extra room nights through registration or IBC staff, not direct with the hotel.
- If you need to change the number of nights you’re staying after you’ve already registered, please contact Stephanie Leister, IBC360 Coordinator at (860) 246-1618 ext. 144 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What if I’m not personally attending the event but want to register other associates from my company?
It’s fine to register another associate from your company, but be sure to include their contact information on the registration form.
Is the attendee list available?
- View registrant list on the agenda page (available after August 25, 2020)
I’m an advisory council member, are there any special instructions for me?
Please see the agenda and plan to arrive early to ensure you make the advisory council meeting. IBC will do its best to have your room ready early but cannot guarantee early check ins. Hotel check in time is 3PM. The hotel has several common areas and restaurants where attendees can grab a drink and relax. Complimentary Wi-Fi is available.
What if I arrive at the hotel early?
- Hotel check in time is 3PM. IBC cannot guarantee early check in times will be available.
- The hotel has several common areas and restaurants where attendees can grab a drink and relax. Complimentary Wi-Fi is available.
How do I pay for registration?
- Credit card. Credit card payments will appear on statement as: IBC NATIONAL CONFERENCE
- All payments must be received by August 25, 2020. Non-payment will forfeit round robin scheduling privileges.
Will the show sell out?
- Late registrants will be placed on a waiting list and contacted on a first-come, first-serve basis if availability frees up.
- We encourage early registration, as a sold-out show is expected.
What if I want to cancel my registration completely?
Cancellations must be made in writing or via telephone by August 25, 2020. Refund less $50 cancellation fee.
After August 25, 2020: No refund.
Refunds or credits will not be given for failure to attend, late arrival, unattended events or early departure. Refunds will be processed 8-10 weeks after the meeting.
In the event the 2020 IBC National Conference is canceled, a full refund will be issued.
Non-payment will forfeit Round Robin scheduling privileges until payment is received.
Code of Conduct
Our conference is dedicated to providing a harassment-free conference experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity or expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size or type, race, ethnicity, or religious preference. We do not tolerate harassment of conference participants in any form, through personal contact or any technical medium. Sexual language and imagery is not appropriate for any conference venue, including talks, workshops, parties, Twitter and other online media. Conference participants violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the conference without a refund in accordance with IBC policy.
860-246-1618 ext. 144