Where can I find the agenda?
What is included in the registration fee?
- Hotel accommodations based on single occupancy
- Access to all IBC events
- If playing golf or adding spouse package, additional fees apply
- Food, drinks and complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
What is not included with registration?
- Transportation to and from hotel
- Car rental
- Any extracurricular activities
When is the registration deadline?
- Early bird registration for suppliers ends June 30, 2021
- Registration closes for distributors and suppliers on August 11, 2021
What if I already registered, but want to change/add attendee(s)?
- Contact Stephanie Leister, IBC360 Coordinator at (860) 246-1618 ext. 144 or email@example.com.
- Changes to attendees need to be made by August 30, 2021 to ensure that print material for the show is accurate.
- Changes to hotel reservations must be made through IBC, not with the hotel directly.
What if I miss the registration deadline?
- Registration is encouraged while registration is open in order to receive print & meeting materials, however, should you need to register late contact Stephanie Leister, IBC360 Coordinator at (860) 246-1618 ext. 144 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where is the show taking place? What are the dates?
How do I get to the hotel?
Who from my company should attend the Virtual Round Robin Meetings & In-Person National Conference?
Distributors are highly encouraged to have a VP level or higher attend (key decision maker). Best practices have shown a purchasing manager or inside/outside sales person would also highly benefit from attending.
If I am a distributor local to the Scottsdale area, do I still need to register for a hotel room?
No. If you are a Distributor local to the Scottsdale area, you are not required to register for a hotel room.
If I want to ship material to and from the hotel what do I do?
What if I want to bring a significant other?
- Please do! An additional registration fee is required if that person would like to attend all the IBC events (including meals).
- If signed up for spouse package for full day activity, additional fees apply
- IBC has negotiated discounts for food and resort activities.
- If significant other is only staying in hotel room and note attending conference functions, there is no additional cost.
What if I want to stay in the hotel for additional nights?
- Additional nights can be booked for an additional charge. Please request extra room nights through registration or IBC staff, not direct with the hotel.
- If you need to change the number of nights you’re staying after you’ve already registered, please contact Stephanie Leister, IBC360 Coordinator at (860) 246-1618 ext. 144 or email@example.com.
What if I’m not personally attending the event but want to register other associates from my company?
It’s fine to register another associate from your company, but be sure to include their contact information on the registration form.
Is the attendee list available?
I’m an advisory council member, are there any special instructions for me?
Please see the agenda and plan to arrive early to ensure you make the advisory council meeting. IBC will do its best to have your room ready early but cannot guarantee early check ins. Hotel check in time is 3PM. The hotel has several common areas and restaurants where attendees can grab a drink and relax. Complimentary Wi-Fi is available.
What if I arrive at the hotel early?
- Hotel check in time is 3PM. IBC cannot guarantee early check in times will be available.
- The hotel has several common areas and restaurants where attendees can grab a drink and relax. Complimentary Wi-Fi is available.
How do I pay for registration?
- Credit card. Credit card payments will appear on statement as: IBC NATIONAL CONFERENCE
- All payments must be received by August 11, 2021. Non-payment will forfeit round robin scheduling privileges.
Will the show sell out?
- Late registrants will be placed on a waiting list and contacted on a first-come, first-serve basis if availability frees up.
- We encourage early registration, as a sold-out show is expected.
What if I want to cancel my registration completely?
Cancellations must be made in writing or via telephone by August 30th. Due to the virtual accessibility of this conference, no refunds will be issued if you are unable to attend.
Non-payment will forfeit Round Robin scheduling privileges until payment is received.
Code of Conduct
Our conference is dedicated to providing a harassment-free conference experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity or expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size or type, race, ethnicity, or religious preference. We do not tolerate harassment of conference participants in any form, through personal contact or any technical medium. Sexual language and imagery is not appropriate for any conference venue, including talks, workshops, parties, Twitter and other online media. Conference participants violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the conference without a refund in accordance with IBC policy.
860-246-1618 ext. 144