Virtual Round Robin Meetings
Explore and grow business opportunities in these 15-minute, one-on-one meetings with senior-level decision makers. Following a successful 2020 meeting, Round Robin meetings will again take place virtually! As we typically do with our national conference, IBC will utilize the round robin matching process and provide both members and suppliers with a schedule of appointments. Once Suppliers receive their schedules, they will be responsible for sending a calendar invite with login information for these appointments to the IBC members, through your preferred platform and calendar. IBC recommends utilizing one of the following video platforms; Zoom or Skype.
Here’s what to expect:
- Distributors and Suppliers will select Round Robin meetings based on interest and priority.
- Distributors and Suppliers will receive Round Robin schedules prior to the start of the virtual conference. Please anticipate receiving your schedule approximately two weeks ahead of the virtual conference.
- Virtual Format – You control the pace!
- Scheduling: Distributors will be contacted by the supplier to schedule round robin meetings however should distributors want to contact the preferred supplier; IBC will provide a contact list.
- Each Round Robin meeting is expected to be 15 minutes, however if both parties agree time may be extended.
- Round Robin schedules to be released September 3rd and appointments can be completed anytime September 3 – September 24, 2021.
- Monday, August 23rd – Round Robin scheduling opens! A scheduling email is sent to distributors and suppliers directly from SpeedNetworking.com. Please make sure you allow emails to come through.
- Wednesday, August 11th – National Conference registration closes for distributors and suppliers.
- Wednesday, September 1st – Round Robin scheduling closes,
- Monday, September 6th – Finalized Round Robin priority lists are distributed via email and appointments can start to be scheduled.
- Monday, September 6th – Friday, September 24th – Scheduling of appointments (suppliers contact distributors) and Round Robin meetings take place.
- IBC utilizes SpeedNetworking.com a customizable, web-based matchmaking software supported by proprietary matchmaking algorithms. SpeedNetworking.com allows participating companies to pre-select the companies they are interested in meeting during the Round Robin sessions.
- Learn more about best practices for selecting the companies you’d like to meet with!